Esin takes your privacy seriously.
- This website is owned and operated by Esin. All references to ‘our’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ within this policy are deemed to refer to Esin.
- By using this website, and providing us with information, you consent to its use in line with this policy.
Information that we collect when you provide it
At various points throughout the site, we may ask you to provide information so that we can provide services to you. The information is collected and used as follows:
- If you register with us, we collect your name and email address. This information is used by us to contact you about Esin’s activities.
- If you apply for a workshop, we may ask for additional personal information and a full mailing address. This allows us to provide you with responses specifically tailored to your requirements but we will not share your information with others without your specific approval.
- When you contact us using the “Contact Us” link on the site, we collect your name, email address and any comments that you provide. This information is used by us to respond to your comments.
Other information that we collect
When you visit the site, we log the IP address of the machine you used to access our site with. The IP address is a unique number that is used on the Internet to identify a unique computer for the purposes of allowing computers to communicate with each other.
Certain features of our site require Cookies in order to function. Specifically, we use Google Analytics and other Google services to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. We use data from Google Analytics Demographics, Interest Reporting and 3rd party audience data to help us understand how people find and use our site. To opt out of Google tracking, please visit this page.
If you do not wish to receive any cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them.
Esin takes the security of any information we hold very seriously, and will always implement security measures that are in line with, or exceed current best practices and recommendations.
Amendments to data
If you wish to view, delete or amend any of the information we hold on you, this can be done by contacting us through the web site, or by writing to us at the address provided above.
Children (under 18’s)
We encourage parents and guardians to supervise the use of the Internet by their children, and to educate them about providing personal information both on the Internet and elsewhere.
Where we expect children under the age of 18 to make use of a facility on our website, then we will display a notice stating that parental consent should be given before providing us with any information.
Information provided by those under 18 may be deleted or removed through the website, or by the parent or guardian writing to us at the address given in the section “Amendments to Data”.
Esin does not and will never pass your information to any third party without your prior authorisation.
Esin will only ever contact you with marketing information where you have requested to receive it. If at any time you do not wish to receive such information, then you may ask us to amend our records appropriately (see section on Amendments to Data).
If you require further information or have any questions regarding this policy, then please contact us at: